Help a Bitch out!
- G Bitch Abroad: 1585 May 20, 2013
- Smile! The Revolution “is now” May 17, 2013
- “not warranted based on the particular situations” May 16, 2013
- Laid Out, in Its Entirety May 14, 2013
2011 Ashley Award
Nothing on this blog has anything to do with the views, practices, needs, or pet peeves of any employer, association, profession, product, school of thought, clan, family member, or BFF.
The G Bitch Spot by G Bitch is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Comment Policy as of August 2011
1. This is MY blog. It is not public space but personal space. I am not obligated to publish or keep any comment I deem misinformed, misplaced, missing the point or just plain, in my not-so-fucking-humble opinion, asinine.
2. All comments will be interpreted as written, i.e. pay attention to what words you put where and when. Don't tell me you meant x when you typed that you fuck goats.
- Rage is to writers what water is to fish. ~ Nikki Giovanni
A Note on Archives
A few problems with databases and corrupted files and near total loss of files means some links are broken and many images are just plain gone. It will take time to reconstruct post by post.
Links to nola.com older than a month or so are dead/broken links. Google search the listed title of the article and it should pop up. You can avoid nola.com's paid archives if you have access to a database through a university or public library.
Send the post title, date, and the link [copy the highlighted/underlined text] to gbspotmail**gmail***com.
Bitches are aggressive, assertive, domineering, overbearing, strong-minded, spiteful, hostile, direct, blunt, candid, obnoxious, thick-skinned, hard-headed, vicious, dogmatic, competent, competitive, pushy, loud-mouthed, independent, stubborn, demanding, manipulative, egoistic, driven, achieving, overwhelming, threatening, scary, ambitious, tough, brassy, masculine, boisterous and turbulent. A Bitch takes shit from no one. You may not like her, but you cannot ignore her.
ATTRIBUTION: Joreen, U.S. feminist and author. From “The Bitch Manifesto,” originally published in Ms. magazine in 1969. As quoted in The Decade of Women, by Suzanne Levine and Harriet Lyons (1980).
Daily Archives: April 20, 2012
Maybe it’s me and I haven’t looked into it yet, but am I the only one who finds it strange that Kira Orange Jones can sit on BESE and also be executive director of Teach for America-Greater New Orleans which … Continue reading
See Parts I and II. ______ Algiers charter school meeting set. (New Orleans) Times-Picayune. 4/7/06. NewsBank. Web. Watson quits as superintendent: Job may be different when it’s filled again. (New Orleans) Times-Picayune. 4/13/06. NewsBank. Web. Hynes, Moton, Warren receive charters. (New Orleans) … Continue reading